View Single Post
Old 05-17-2008, 08:23 PM

Holy crap even a poll so I guess I've been lurking a bit tooooooo long huh, but dam...I sure hope so. I'm even getting razzed by my KTM dealer about it and I keep bugging him to pick up the line. No offense taken.

But really it's a financial thing (like for many of us I' sure). Child support for 3 kids kills me and there's really nothing left over at months end after the bills are paid. I didn't even ski once this past winter hoping to save some money for the riding season. If I sell my big KTM 625 dual sport I could get a nice used Gas Gas but I'm still undecided about that. Until then it's my pimped out 97 KTM 250 EXC that will have to do. Actually it's a really sweet bike and with it's linkage/Ohlins rear and 50mm Marzocchi forks is probably more Gas Gas like than a current KTM model. I like it that way. I think my friends think I'm nuts for wanting one when I have perhaps the best KTM dealer in New England right down the street but hey, that's me. I love to be different and am willing to take the chance.

Thanks for the concern Boomer

Skidad in MA