View Single Post
Old 11-08-2016, 02:25 AM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by adriano.ro View Post
I have marzzochi 48 on ec 250 2014. Is complicated to change oil on forks? I need new seals every time?
It's more complicated than changing oil in open chamber forks, but not very complicated. No, you don't have to change the seals to change the oil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman Bailey View Post
I also have the front forks deflecting of the small bumps and rocks. I have let the oil out and turned comp all the way out and they are still too stiff. they have 4.6 springs and Im a +50 expert rider 185 lb. Im thinking the springs are mis marked as 4.6.

Regarding the forks being too harsh, even with the compression clickers all the way out, we are quite a few that has revalved our compression stacks with a decent result. Also, adding a shim to the rebound stack gives good results.

I suggest you read the jumbo thread about these forks.
http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=11075

There you will find the answers to (almost) any question

There are also a couple of other threads with good info. Please use the search function.

"So you know, that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill" (Little Feat: Old Folks Boogie)

2015 EC200 Racing: TE bars, Rekluse Core Exp 3.0, 38mm Lectron & Ohlins S3 steering damper
2006 EC200: 2011 plastics, Rekluse Z-Start, revalved KYB forks & Scotts steering damper
1998 Bimota Supermono
1986 Duc Mille S2
1975 Guzzi sidecar hack
1961 Morini Corsaro 125
etc