View Single Post
Old 04-01-2007, 07:48 PM

Sorry Jeff, I hadn't noticed that. I usually check the site twice daily, morning and evening just to see if I could get some info from a post and hadn't seen too much in a few day's. I'm a little impatient it seems, I think you and the moderaters are doing a fantastic job and I'd be happy to contribute to this site if thats an option. I truly hope this site and Gas Gas are great successes.

I would like to know how KTMtalk was able to get a bike to Dirt Riders 24HR test, this would be a great way to get attention. Was the bike donated by KTM? I think things like this and having corporate at all major and smaller events with there banners flying and bikes to see would help tremendously. They have a guy from GB riding a Gas Gas thats riding on Knights tail and there missing a great opportunity. The most recent Dirt rider magazine mentioned Knight coming in first with a pic of him on his KTM but only mentioned the Gas Gas rider. I know this is easier said then done but IMOP without things like this Gas Gas will remain unkown. Korean? OMG! and thanks Flybars, good to be here.

John