View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 08:59 AM
Silver Level Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by swazi_matt View Post
True dirt biker dedication ... selling your house to buy a new bike #mykindofhero lol

The general consensus is that tarrot have addressed all the niggles of previous gassers but has anyone had a look at the owners manual? On previous bikes it needed to be deciphered by this forum. Does the new manual at least have proper jetting specs to assist with elevation corrections?
I didn't check the manual or ask about it. There are a few guys on here who are riding the 18's already. I'd ask one of them. Otherwise most good dealers can help with that. I trust Brett from Bonjoes implicitly. He and his son race in NEPG and come to Canada for Offroad Ontario. A dealer who actually races is a good enough resume for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PFD023 View Post
The oil sight glass looks like it might actually work....my 12' is absolutely useless (with my eyes).
The new sight glass is great. Kinda hard to describe but they put a piece of slotted aluminum a few millimeters behind the glass making it really easy to see the height and colour. A lot better than the '12.