View Single Post
Old 10-17-2018, 08:35 AM

You should take of the gas tank from the bike and you will see ECU (computer) fitted onto the tank. You will see two wires - one is black and connected to one screw, holding the ECU. The other one, somewhere near the mentioned black wire (black wire and blue/yellow wire are somehow together), is blue/yellow color connected with the water resistant connection to another wire having the same colors blue/yellow. If the said blue/yellow wire is disconnected, the mixture of fuel gets more rich - I can feel it when riding, also, no back fires during riding, when throttle is closed quickly (downshifting for example). However, disconnection did not solve starting issues, also, it increased fuel consumption, but I have more fun riding with this wire disconnected. So, what I've done in order to start the bike easier (theses steps did not help yet..):
1. Changed spark plug to the new Denso iridium (previously it was NGK iridium, no difference).
2. Secured connection of fuel pump relay.
3. Secured connection of the may connector to the ECU.
4. Did the valve clearance check. Strange, but after having 7 000 km, clearance was ok, no need to adjust.
5. Fitted new lithium battery with 130 CCA.

Update on 10/18/2018 - receipt for cold starting of my bike: open throttle very slightly (~ 1mm) before starting and hit starter button. Fires right away!!!!

Last edited by expirmininkas; 10-18-2018 at 09:53 AM.