View Single Post
Old 02-11-2015, 02:31 PM

All balls and other sets are sourced from China and packed to look good. Therefore low quality. Tested.
Bushings should be tempered and honed to precise tolerance. Not in China case.

I too overhauled all rear suspension, but swingarm and linkage being OK, i just regreased and put together. Orings already there, so just replaced those with new.

I did take note of the swingarm bearings numbers, koyo, 28 x 22 x 16. Need 6 pcs.
Linkage bearings at least look the same, but not sure. (I think another 6 pcs needed)

Orings are the same for swingarm and linkage, ID22 x 3.5. You need a total of 10 pcs.

Shock needs upper spherical bearing 12 x 26 x 16, found in better local stores. Test it by keeping the shock bolted only in top, and try rocking it up/down.
Mine looked Ok, when I tried it with hand on the removed shock, but had play when shock was installed.

I can't help on the lower bearing, as I threw it away. Its a needle type, ID 16. Standard for sure.

If lower b. is toast, the bushing inside is toast also. Its 10 x 16 x 21. Not standard.
Managed to find 12 x 16 x 22. Ground off 1mm, to make it 21. Also the store had compensating bushings, so I press fitted two 10 x 12 x 10 inside. This made all work great. Zero play.