View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 07:54 AM

This goes out as a big THANK YOU to BOOMHAUER and GASGASMAN for everything that you did for us at the National. Jim and I want everyone to know that you guys not only were great hosts but really nice guys. Not only did they feed us and pit us, they gave us a place to sleep too. And as a bonus Boomhauer actually opened up and told us one of his inner most secrets. Now I promised that I wouldn't tell anyone so don't ask. If you know him then you know just how big of a guy that he is and that means that since I'm going to see him again in Texas that I'm going to die with this secret.

Now for the race report, It was a great race! The dirt was finally something similar to what we ride. The woods were different but the dirt was well real dirt. Our bikes worked great and our bodies felt much better now that we have a few races behind us. I got my Rekluse installed with help from the Rekluse guys and boy was it nice to have in the bike. Jim finished 9th in the pro class and 13th OA and I was 3rd in class and 32nd OA. I believe that all of the GAS GAS entries finished and there were 4 Gas Gas bikes in the top 33 overall. 13th, 16th, 32nd, 33rd. More later.. and thanks again to everyone as well as all our sponsors!

Billy and Jim

Last edited by BILLYBURNS; 03-18-2008 at 03:07 PM.