View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 12:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
Steve,
Didn't you sell a Beta to Glenn and this past weekend to a guy from east TN who traded in a GG to you? It seems that most of your customers are not local to you? Do you ship them or do they drive to your place?
Clay
Shipped from 2006 miles away. Thing is with Steve is that I started out ordering small items from him. And was surprised when he hand delivered to me in AZ. Luckily he visits AZ every winter for job related purposes so I had the opportunity to meet him. Even had the chances to ride and break bread with him. Had him to my house for dinner, met my family. Would I have just ordered a bike from him if I had never got to know him? Chances are maybe not. (no offense) But we grew a trust between us and with Steve it was easy to do. He is very upfront and honest with everything he does. So when it came time to get a new bike my choice of dealers was easy. I knew him and I trusted him. Some, not all dealers take a personal interest in there customers. Those are the dealers I look for and promote. Even though he sells Beta now I don't hold that against him......LOL.