View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 05:33 AM

No it's not full Rekluse. Dealer said that is a cover and basket and stiffer springs, but not plates. This solution have more oil inside and better cooling for clutch than EC/XC. If you want full Rekluse you need only to change discs/plates. Manual is very weak and I can't tell are springs stiffer than other versions only my personal feelings. But even if they are the front is still more plushnes even more than XC on which I rode. Stiffer springs are more noticeable in shock or maybe a foam on sit is tough ? I change some settings in suspension, lower the sag to 105mm (95mm form showroom) and rise up triple clamps - forks down and 2-3 clicks in some compresion or rebound and now bikes ride stable like train. Earlier was to unstable for me, because maybe I was too slow :P Now I even like the Michelin tires I compared to my friend Beta RR and the suspension is like day and night. In the past my choice was on a Beta, but now I see only two advantages: e-startes and because Beta is lower he is better to turns i tight woods, but not much. I can tell more when I will compare this to XC250 my other friend, but he is sick now and I don't know are we make it before snow.