View Single Post
Old 11-24-2006, 08:30 PM

Thumbs up Klim Riding Gear

Guys you have got to get some of these new pants! These are over the boot pants and work very well. I can't speak enough about this gear. They are made by Klim, which for you Northern folks you might have heard of them because they started out making sled gear.

A guy I ride with here in Houston has 2 pairs and has had them for quite some time now, and they are holding up well. They make 2 different kinds of riding pants. For us folks that ride in the heat the Moab pants work best, they are vented quite well. Then they have the Revolt pants which are non vented for you colder riding folks.

I have some Carey Hart Fox over the boot pants that work good except for the fact that they have velcro to close up the bottom of the pants so when they get wet or muddy the velcro comes undone and you end up snagging your legs or not being able to move your feet around on the pegs because your pants have gotten hung up.

I don't stand alot when riding but man when I stood up today I could feel the breeze coming thru the vents on the pants. I even bought one of their jerseys and was impressed with it also. Their gloves from what I hear fit a little small but they are velcroless.

Click on the link below for their home page.

www.klimusa.com

Link to the pants.
http://www.klimusa.com/products.php?newTheme=dirt