View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
For those of you who were not at the enduro we mentioned, go to the NEPG website (www.nationalenduro.com) and click on results from the Rattlesnake Enduro. Most of the guys were in age class A classes. I won't call any names but if you read the west coast mags you will recognize them. Look how poorly they did. The only one who beat me (53 y.o., 30 pounds over weight, had a heart attack, beer drinking redneck) was Jimmy Lewis. Again...they are all good riders in CA but they were out of their element in PA. Ok....not their cup of tea but why write a test if you can't ride the terrain? And this terrain is much more like what you all ride. So why listen to them if they don't ride what you ride? Don't listen to me either if you don't want to. I get that. I got a dog in that hunt. I'm saying make up your own mind. Invest in a trip to a demo ride or come to TN. I will take anyone riding on a demo who takes the time to come here and I'll buy the beer after the ride! Also....To be fair to Chilly White, he was a whipped puppy because he just had flown back from Romaniacs.
Sounds like a winter road trip....
How far from TTC are you located?
A little winter trials play and a demo sounds like reason enough for a road trip.