View Single Post
Old 08-05-2018, 01:53 PM

Default EC 300 smoking and bog down problems!!!

I have a 2017 ec 300 which has had several problems arise, all at once it appears. First coolant would periodically leak from the overflow, sometimes in excess, but the drip/pour would sometimes stop if the cap was removed and reapplied, so I ordered a new cap that had yet to arrive before I started billowing smoke one day. A service tech suggested malfunctioned cylinder head o rings, as in burning coolant, so I inspected the cylinder and piston, replaced all gaskets and o rings, and the problem still persists. The bike doesn?t fire immediately like it normally would, billows smoke, and is bogged badly/slow. The pipe also started splooging which has never happened at all on this bike. I?ve read about crank seals some, just don?t want to take anything else off and not have the precise answer and part. Before this happened bike ran practically flawlessly, no splooge, fouled plugs, excessive smoke, bog, nothing, ran like a champ!Any help would be appreciated! Gotta get this thing back ripping the woods up!