Thread: Broken Clavical
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 07:09 AM

Yeah Dr. Mark is the man, especially for clavicle surgery. He has done over 200 now! I'm just regretting not going there first, would have been a couple months instead of over a year. Lesson learned.

I think what I have to do is experience an average fall, like what happens all the time, and not have my shoulder fall apart. Once I'm confident of that, I will start going fast again.

I don't like seeing myself in those hospital gowns anymore than you do. The only thing worse than putting one on yourself is waking up with one on not knowing how it happened.

Hey the weather here sucks too, been like Les's neighborhood in WA state lately. Rained for over a week, 50 and fog this morning. What happens next is instant summer and 90s with humidity. Woods can be like a steam room then, but we deal with it. I live on a nice private lake so we can just roll up the driveway and dive in after a 50 mile ride. I usually draw the line at the occasional triple digit temps though. Had heat exhaustion once 12 years ago, saw the little stars while kicking a hot, stalled 4-stroke. Then we go out on my brother's boat on a big lake about 20 min. north. 21 ft Maria, Chevy Vortec V6, wakeboard tower, etc. Fast!