View Single Post
Old 11-26-2018, 09:19 PM

Well, I owned a 12, still have a 13 I am getting ready to sell and have about 26hrs on the 18 GP 300 I bought as a leftover in September.
The 12, well that bike was well that bike, only had about 50hrs on it when it was replaced in with a 13 which is really a 12.5. I got that bike working very well suspension was what I thought was good, it handled well very stable tracked well in the ruts. There are plenty of nuts, bolts, and spacers to hold the bike together. Is she heavy I suppose but built like a tank and carries it well, kinda sounds like me. That 13 turned into a really good bike for me, took a lot of set up and getting it right but in the end was a very good bike and brought me to a 3rd place championship in 12, and a 2nd place in13 championship in my class. So they can be very good bikes.
Well now the 18 is light years ahead, the suspension is just amazing just sprung it for my weight and set the sag. Few clicks here and there and it just soaks everything up. Still working on the jetting but I am very close.
The weight of the bike never bothered me, I won't complain about the weight of a bike until I weigh less than the bike.