View Single Post
Old 12-22-2015, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoFasters View Post
Dear Associates,

In response of a confusing information just appeared in some off road media sites in regards of the GasGas plans of production for 2016, we would like to point out the following:

As informed in all our previous communications, we are aiming to start production of Trials in March and Enduro in April (dates pending to be finally confirmed).

Specifically talking about Enduro, we?ll produce in 2016 the 2 strokes versions in 200, 250 and 300 cc.

Meanwhile, we?ll work along next year in developing a new 4 strokes Enduro bike (based in the Husqvarna engine platform recently purchased), and the plan is to show it to the world in EICMA Milano in November 2016 and start producing it by mid way through the year 2017.

We would like to take the chance to wish you all a Merry Christmas togher with your family and our best wishes for 2016!!!

Kind regards,

_

David Mart?nez F?guls
Export Manager
Now that IS awesome!

BTW, I can't think of anyone here in the U.S. that could think you and Rod haven't busted butt to make things work here. Like you said, there is only so much you guys can do. Having said that, I'm sure I'm not the only one who appreciates all you guys have done for the U.S. Gas Gas community. Rock on!
'11 EC250R
'98 KDX220