View Single Post
Old 06-18-2019, 09:16 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by swazi_matt View Post
Yep it always gets my hair up when i read new bike magazine reviews and they start talking about bad jetting* and the tyres it is fitted with!! Tyres really gets my goat, there are just too many variables to selecting a tyre

*(although any brand agent with half a brain cell would know to have the bike properly jetted before delivery, so in a way it is maybe the bike magazine saying"serves you right!")
I agree Matt..

Surely if you were the bloke handing a bike over to a magazine for testing purposes you'd be making sure the bike is ready to ride.. Since I threw a Suzuki needle into the demo for my dealer (15 model) he has been supplying the new bikes with the needle fitted...

He won't do it for me (I squeeze him on price), but does for anyone else buying a bike off the floor.. Just makes sense to spend a few extra dollars to ensure the rider is happy.

The NOZ/N1E needles have come in Betas, TMs, KTM SX models, and probably more as well.. I'd say they are just a generic 3 taper not owned by any particular brand.