View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRickD View Post
If I opt for a new Gasser, I know where to go for spare parts.

The things that keep me away from the X-Trainer is not knowing when it will sign off on top or at what speed and terrain it will run out of suspension. What are your impressions of that? I will do some racing, but I will move down to 50C no matter what bike I get. These A/B courses have been on the edge of stupid, lately.

I have buddies with Betas: 390, 480, and X-Trainer, so I won?t lack for test rides.

Someone already offered to let me test ride each of their KTM 150 fleet (Hubby - SX, XC. Wife: XC-W -lowered-).

There might be a GG in the area for a test ride. There are two dealers.

The X-trainer runs out of suspension as soon as you shift to 2nd gear. It’s awful. They are also the heaviest feeling bike I’ve ever been on. It’s like turning a Harley in the woods. Such a weird bike...

Beta 4 strokes are ok but they don’t really do anything great.

The 150 is super light and a fire breather BUT it’s still a 150 and leaves a lot to be desired for the first 5,000 rpms

The 18 GG will feel very familiar to you except all the little things you didn’t like about the past models are no fixed. Suspension is unreal, motor is a fire breather, easy to work on, and there’s more room in the cockpit. Still very very stable but much lighter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk