View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 04:28 PM

Thanks skidad

I'll try some new settings tomorrow when I hit the MX track. The race sag setting sounds interesting, I've always wanted the suspension to work higher in the stroke than it does now, specially the front end which seems to work pretty low in the stroke. It seems that it just blasts through the upper stroke to just work in the middle. It doesn't bottom out riding the enduros, leaves about an inch of travel unused. Don't know yet about the MX track.
I did lower the fork legs in the clamps for more stability which helped a bit in the high speed whoops.

Right now I'm using the basic setup suggested by Les, though it seems to apply only on the 04-06 models it works pretty well in the tight enduro stuff for my 2003 EC 300.

It's just that at higher speed it feels unsecure, and I can't get to the speed I know I would be able to ride with a good setup. Also I tend to lean pretty much forward? when riding standing, so I guess the .44 springs would help me out. Notice that this does only occur when riding in 4, 5 or 6 gear wide open. Otherwise it works fine!

Gotta record some movies where the suspension action and rider stance can bee seen, it would be to much help.

I'll try to get this sorted tomorrow on the track, and thanks again for the input! Keep up the nice work!