View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 08:45 AM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by REVERUP View Post
I wish I had more dates but unfortunately I also put on events and am booked with the Black bear Enduro approaching fast.

The Gallardo Series is put on by a friend of mine Scott Mcfate and I wasn't aware of the date dispute as I'm not doing that mini winter series. I'd rather not pull anyone from his date as he's not really getting huge turnout.

So maybe April 28th or 29th is best. I'm Fine with that but that is approaching fast. More feedback?
You can't please everyone, and the 12th/13th sounds like the best compromise. Scott had a much better turnout yesterday as the weather was the best I have seen in months, and the best I have ridden in years. I think losing a gasser or two will not affect the turnout too much. I estimate 40+ riders on the afternoon starting line, I think it was 12 or more on the Open C line.

I know that I am out the 28th, possible on the 5th/6th, definite for the 12th/13th, and possible on the 19th/20th. Do what you have to do, and those that can make it will do so. Thanks for coordinating this as I know it is a thankless task. We all have to make sacrifices, and we will do so as needed to support whatever event we can.