View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reiterrider View Post
I'm from Seattle WA, when I'm looking for parts for sale, I look on this forum or on ebay.com. I've just discovered ebay in the uk and see that there are quite a few bikes and parts for sale. I also get the magazine TBM and enjoy reading the classifieds there as well.

I'm guessing, but I would say that you probably have more GasGas bikes per capita than anywhere else on the planet. Seems like every video or mag publication I see from the UK always shows GasGas as one of the major bikes.

However, when I look at http://london.craigslist.co.uk/ for the UK, I don't see any postings of bikes or parts for sale.
Just curious, why brits don't take advantage of this free listing?

My real questions are:
Do you have a favorite place where you post bikes for sale?

Same question for parts or what you call broken bikes, we call it parting a bike out.
Yes EBay is the place to buy, i think GG is bigger for trials in the uk opposed to Enduro.
One thing i will say is GG uk parts service is great. There is a lack of aftermarket parts for the GGs in the UK. Also a serious lack of dealer or manufacturer support, In the uk you have GoFasters. I have looked on the web site there is so much there. Look on the uk GG web site it is pants. It may be getting better but how long will it take. Look on the orange brigade site there is loads of stuff and reasonable prices. When will gg gb get it together?