View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 12:26 PM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buysomerice View Post
Are you guys a club? How hard is it to get 7 people together, be like pulling teeth for me.
I think we're really fortunate out here; lots and lots of terrain to ride. From what folks have told me, it's far less than it used to be, but it's still outstanding. I have a group of 8 buddies who all dove back into dirt riding a couple years back; it was like some crazy rite of passage into our 40s...LOL. We're all track day junkies - seemed like a natural progression.

I've also met a bunch of outstanding guys through a local off-road board. Like bowhunter says, posting up a general invite will typically get you a big group - which is a blast as long as it's manageable.

If you think some of those trails had a drop off, check out one of the trails we hit during an outstanding camp/ride to Gifford Pinchot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meJCPMtNwGs

I'm not overly fond of heights and this just about had me tuck tail and turn back...lol. The funny thing was we had to turn around and do the cliff section right after passing it - one of the guys was at his 1/2 way mark on fuel