View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link View Post
" If I contact Ohlins about it, they will want me to send the shock in...they are absolutely ZERO help in my experience."

That sounds odd that Ohilins is Zero help. Ohilins has more Tecs.& Engineers working for them then all the other shock companys put together Thats one of the reson Ohilins are so good there R&D at the race track is HUGE. I'm not sure where your from but call some suspension guys. A lot of em run ads in the cycle rags. in CA. I know 2 shops that do Ohilins suspension work for racers (Pro & Am.) from all over the US one shop is Dan Kyle Racing there knowledge & customer support is un-real you could ship the shock & probably get it back in less then 2 weeks. And since the shock is used Dan Kyle can bench test it & if it's not up to spec. He will make it better then new! The shop is in Seaside Ca. if you need the ph. # PM me
Good Luck
The guy that set-up Ohlins USA lives about 10 minutes from me. Just can't get in touch with him till first of the week and I'd LOVE to find the part locally. He may have it in stock. He has a dyno and sells these regularly so it's no big deal I'm just really impatient!

So far my 3 calls and 4 emails to Ohlins in the past year have been unreturned...I call that useless.