View Single Post
Old 05-11-2017, 11:40 AM
Site Sponsor

Default Greetings from Spain

Hello Everyone,

Short report from Spain. Yesterday the Spanish dealers had a chance to ride the bikes while we were still working at the factory with meetings, so this is why you saw pictures already yesterday on the internet.

Today was our turn, I didn't bring my riding gear, but I spoke to all the journalists and a few of the importers that rode today and the reviews have been exceptional! Most comments were about power delivery and very smooth acceleration with a better bottom end. Suspension, was very good, soft for faster riders but that is OK in my books. Everyone made the comments that it is really "balanced" front and rear and I think we can thank KYB front and back for that.

New frame and geometry is thinner, with everyone saying it is turning sharper, easier to be forward and yet stable unlike a few other brands. Even one technical person that I have known from Czech Republic (he has always been very critical, very defined and well, mostly pessimistic) got off the bike today saying GasGas has done very well. He was impressed with motor and handling and he has ridden ALOT of brands and a lot of GasGas's!!! So this has impressed me! LOL.

It is time to hit the hotel shower, have dinner and I will try to answer questions tonight late, or tomorrow!

Please don't ask about price, delivery time, or anything of that nature. This is for the dealer network first and foremost!