View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 07:37 AM

Done my PT for now,, and for now no going under the knife.. Doc advised against riding the smaller bikes aggressively.. recommended going to a bigger DS or street as he said its just going to get worse and worse.. the narrowing of the canal? not real happy. I tried running my bike as a sumo for the last few weeks and its a no.. It rides too rough on some of the bad maint roads around here.. Wheels should be sold this week.. May sell the 450 once the Hammer run is over.. would really like to make that run,, even if my back is bad.. I have my 97 GG up FS on CL and adv rider for way too much,, not that I want to sell it.. but should.. if it goes for what I'm asking I'd be ok with it.. I'm thinking about a ktm 690 as a big DS or ?? or maybe just picking up a well used FZ1 if the GG sells then selling the 450 for a nice light GG 250ec.. just modern.. so I can play without a 270# beast.. I do like running DS events.. not sure what to do.. getting old sucks but its better than not getting old....
03 KTM 625 sxc-rehab unit-did its job and now gone
03 GG 250 ec-gone
97 GG 250 ec Gone