View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 10:40 PM
Site Sponsor

Default tire size

Steve had everything correct with the exception of the rear tire which was a Michelin S12 130/80-18 not a 140..no big deal at all. As far as the rims go, I've been working with about 3 different companies and all have different opinions and thoughts on the GasGas Hub...all have not quite worked yet, but I'm close to a solution and hope to have complete aftermarket wheel sets available in black, red, blue, or silver within 2-3 months for about $725 retail including rotors and sprocket.

The Rad set up was a KTM front hub with a KTM rotor and special spacers. The rear hub was a early 1990's Honda hub with special spacers, honda sprocket and honda rotor from the early 90's as well. It worked ok, but the rear rotor was a 4 bolt rotor and I'm not too fond of that.

The other issue I have with the setup is for the next owner, how does he know the aftermarket set up isn't from GasGas, or the next guy? We've decided not to promote this route due to confusion, or lack of knowledge for the GasGas as it is. Like I said before hopefully 2-3 months I'll have a GasGas solution to the aftermarket wheel sets that will use GasGas rotors, spacers, sprockets.......