Thread: Trip To Moab
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 02:03 PM

Well, we made it back from Moab in one piece and had a great time out there. If you've never been, I can't recommend it enough, it was amazing! The terrain varies a lot depending what area you are riding from sharp edged rocks to slick rock to sand dunes to loose gravel, we rode 5 days straight and no 2 rides were the same.

We met Jim from GasGas of Moab and he helped us out a lot. My buddy had broken his foot peg the day before and some how the air screw had fallen out of my carb, and Jim got us fixed up (pulled the air screw out of one of his bikes!!) and riding again in no time. Definitely look him up if you are going to head down to this area, he knows it like the back of his hand.

We ended up staying in Green River and rode 2 days near Moab and the rest in the Green River area. Our favorite trail had to be the 5 miles of hell trail, it was tight and technical almost trials like in some spots. There's some videos of this trail on youtube that are pretty good if you want to check it out. I'll have to get some of our footage and pics up when I get a chance.

Wes.
85 RZ500
75 XL250
71 CB100
08 DRZ70 (son's)