View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by memphis2857 View Post
I just talked to Warp 9 about this the other day. The front hub is an exact match to a red Husqvarna (pre-13). When they build a wheel for the rear, they use a CRF wheel. One thing I did t think to ask was, what year crf. I know the hub width changed in them in 2013.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Has anyone besides me ever bought Warp9 wheels and tried to run them on a 18/19 model year GG?

I bought some to mount my studded tires on so I'm not swapping every week through the winter and when they showed up I tried mounting them and they don't fit. Warp9 has been amiable working over the phone trying to get spacer size dialed in but I'm afraid it's going to be a process. I don't know if they've sold a set for the new bikes other than mine.

On my first set of spacers for The rear the wheel sits too close to the swing arm on the sprocket side and the chain rubs heavily on the chain slider on the swing arm. On the rotor side the spacer size makes the rotor have constant contact with the non floating brake pad.

On the front it's believed I got one incorrect spacer because it has the wrong external diameter to fit inside of the grease seal. The other front spacer fits inside the grease seal but has twice as much play on the axle as OEM spacers. 0.003' measured difference on internal diameter which seams significant when the torque value for these wheels are 50% lighter than the manual states for OEM axle torque.

If anyone else has these wheels I'm interested in your findings.