View Single Post
Old 01-27-2015, 09:38 AM

I have one ride on my 14 300 estart. I did adjust the clickers to just 2 clicks soft of middle click on compression on forks and shock for somewhere to start. Set in about 3 inches of sag to rear shock and went riding.

My impression: Forks are nice improvement over the 45's on my 2011. I can live with them this way right off the bat where the 45s were new, were pushing in the turns. I got them better after awhile but the new 48's feel very close from the get go. It surprised me. The shock also is in the close proximity of where it should be for me.

Power wise, I was glad to see that it hadn't changed. Its a magic motor. No vibration and grunts to the moon and back. Of course that grunt makes the clutch squeal but nothing real bad and no worse than other years.

Brakes, always been excellent. Cannot find a fault for the brakes. Stops on a dime and asks for 9 cents change.

Not big on having a battery.....the only minus I see with the package is battery placement. Its probably the only logical place for it but it still sux.

I like the whole package though.