View Single Post
Old 01-19-2020, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz11 View Post
UPDATE: I spent yesterday afternoon mounting a thin, Amazon LED headlight into a new GG headlight / number plate which fits the bike and which will illuminate things. The stock HL would not fit with the damper. Attached are three pictures (if you care) of the front of the plate, back of the plate, and what it looks like on the bike.

Props to MotoCenter GasGas for promptly ordering parts and having them to me in about a week, even with me forgetting parts and having them change the order.

I haven't really raced since 2011, and ridden much since the Shane Watts school in 2014 (with my daughter - a riot!), but I am going to try to ride/race a few events this year (FWIW).

I hope Mark Berg's "spare parts announcement" helps me have this bike make it to its 20'th birthday in 2022. Too many many good memories to not keep it running.
Do you have a link for the head light? I would like to eliminate the multi switch on my 2018, but run a head light full time in the on position. This will also let me move the starter button to the other side of the bars.