View Single Post
Old 06-16-2007, 08:44 PM

Default I think I'm in love

I think I'm in love...with my steering stabilizer. It's that good. I got some money for graduation so I decided to buy a BRP top triple clamp, SUB mount and Scotts stabilizer. The parts came in Friday, I installed them Friday night then this afternoon (Saturday) I went out to a local riding area. This area is right beside the Columbia river and is sandy down low, then sand with river rock mixed in up a little higher, then rocky up even higher. Well, I took off from the pits through the sand and river rock. WOW. What a difference. The front end goes exactly where I want it. No deflections or weird stuff. It's great! The next test was tight trails with random angled logs across it. I backed off the low speed to 11 clicks out and it worked great. I can now attack angled logs with confidence. Hell, all logs. I then headed up to some more open stuff with rocks and the like. Again, the damper did its job. Man, this thing is amazing. Anyone having front end issues, get a steering damper. It's worth it. I will also highly recommend BRP for dampers and mounting kits. Great service, good instructions and top quality parts make life easy. I'm a happy camper.