View Single Post
Old 09-13-2018, 11:18 AM

The GG is fantastic. The suspension is really amazing. The one thing I have issues with is, the stock ICS spring is a little too stiff so it tends to deflect a little in really slow rock gardens. Anything first gear speeds and it is fantastic though. I’m 260lbs and a top 5 +30b rider and the stock suspension (minus springs) works great for me.

As far as pairing it against the Beta. I have ridden a 17 Beta back to back with my xc300 and the GG has more power across the board, most notably in the mid-range. The GG handles better, is lighter, and holds more fuel.

XC vs. EC. Supposedly the only difference is, the pipe and lighting. My guess is the folks that say they can feel a difference are experiencing a placebo effect. I think it really comes down to, do you want to pay extra for lights that are pretty much useless in the dark and, a trailtech computer? I ride at night and I just use a $20 LED lightbar from Amazon and I have a Garmin GPS so I had no use for the EC. Plus I got the FMF pipe on the XC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk