View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 09:36 AM

This stuff is exactly why I have ALWAYS been cautious about buying a Gas Gas. But yet my 05 has NEVER had any problems and has Always been say Honda reliable. Every Husqvarna I have bought has been bullet proof. My new Gasser lost the gas tank bolt in less then 30 minutes of ride time. A fluke I hope. It must be something simple as to my knowledge that 300 engine is pretty darn bullet proof. And if Steve and Jay say they are just as reliable as a Husky then it should be. Keep us posted. I won't even get to ride mine until spring (new 12 300) But for the 30 minutes I rode it I will say the Ergos felt sweet the engine is electric and if it holds together I am confident I will be able to ride it fast. Did not feel like it weighs 250 pounds riding it or pushing it around. Not to tall either. Vent seems like it could be. Let us know. All bikes can have a little gremlin. Sounds pretty simple. Ignition or carb? I have NEVER had to adjust the carb float height in 20 plus years of riding so not sure why that carb would be different. I would try to fix it. That bike looks better then anything on the market and has high quality componets thru out the bike. Something minor I am sure!! Any good dealers nearby??