View Single Post
Old 08-13-2006, 11:41 PM

Thumbs up

Now I have $.02 for ya.

That duel map ignition switch did not come on the 2005 EC, but the CDI unit did have the extra pair of wires. I added the switch, and I have dabbled with it a little, but the difference is not very noticable.

I think that making changes to the flywheel weight will make the most dramatic change from a MX vs Woods bike.

I have the LTR power-valve cover, and the LTR Jet kit. I love my GG the way it is, but I am also having the head squish adjusted by RB Designs.

My thoughts about the Gas gas bikes amount to the following:

I love my Gas gas !!!

I usualy ride the desert areas in south-eastern Washington. I have ridden MX bikes for a long time. I have had a great time on my Hondas (1999 CR 250, and 2001 CR 500). I also just love the wheelies you can get on a 1982 YZ 490. If I found a YZ 490 if that year, I would buy it just for the wheelies I could do.
I rode my Cousins GG ec 250 and it was like no other bike I have ever ridden. (like that one special ladie you've waited for all your life. You only know her when you see her - AND THEN YOUR DONE) The very next weekend, I was hauling mine home in the back of my truck.

The power delivery I get on my 2005 GG EC 250 is so linear, that I can do whatever I want. If its wheelies GG is up for it. If Im going up big hills GG is there. If im crossing streams (during break in ) GG is into it. Im on the sand dunes at WOT, or crawling through roots and boulders on some mountainside.

I love my Gas gas !!

nuf sed