View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 04:48 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NerdFrog View Post
Are only Washingtonians allowed? Can this canuck, that bailed on you last year, make it up to you?
Everyone with a GAS GAS, no matter what part of the world they live, is encouraged and invited. They can also bring a friend or relatives no matter what brand they ride. But if they ride orange they better have thick skin around me. Just kidding, most my buddies ride those K-mart Trail Machines.

I just want those that aren't familiar with this area to know this area is not majestic as far as views and site seeing. It is a kick ass training ground and is best when it is the wet time of year, as it will be. There is a hell of a lot of tight single track out there. I could easily put together 150 miles of beat ya down trail in loops and still have ample to explore. It is dense forest and clear cuts, Glacial till soil with roots, stumps, and rocks.

Typically on these meet n Greet rides I try to run 2 loops each of 35 miles or so. With a lunch and B. S. time in between loops. That way if some need to get home to get to the honey do list they can do the first loop and B.S. for a bit and bail.

I also usually stop for Breakfast on the way out in Belfair for those that like to meet and talk before hand.

I will also be taking the time off between Christmas and New Years and no doubt I'll be going out for some training rides on a few of those days, if anyone is interested.

Roscoe

Huge thanks: GAS GAS OFFROAD US, Skagit Powersports, Cycle Gear, LTRacing, Scorpion Racing, users of GasGasrider.org, and CFMC!