View Single Post
Old 11-12-2018, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigpen966 View Post
Random dude? Really? If you read my post this was according to Rekluse, who I was on the phone with when I did it. I'm not going to sacrifice my $1000 clutch on a whim.
I'm sorry you take offense to it but yes, you are some random guy on the internet.

If someone is not affiliated with GasGasUSA or Rekluse in an engineering or other employee position, they are some random guy.

I am some random guy on the internet too. I'm just advocating a customer take the time to CALL Rekluse and verify part numbers before having their dealer order. They'll likely find out in their call, just like I did, that the part number from this Hard Parts PDF that I was requesting status on wasn't actually the part number Rekluse currently recommends for my machine.

No one was there with you and no one knows when your conversation took place, or what the context of your specific conversation with the Rekluse employee was.

I'm not disputing what you said. I ADDED that other parts were changed between your call and the one I made on 09NOV2018.

Enough parts ended up being changed to the point that there is a new product catalog number for the same kits between the 2 model years. IE, There are more part numbers changed on the fiches than simply the one slave assembly you're implying is the only change.