View Single Post
Old 04-11-2019, 09:22 PM

Default RK Tek Head on 2018 EC300, Seriously Impressed

Just wanted to give some feedback on this. My 2018 EC300 ran pretty good but had some nagging issues, had to jet it pretty rich to get rid of the occasional possibility of it running a bit hot and pinging when really beating on it, also a lot of spooge from muffler. Decided to try the RK Tek Billet head, gave him all my info (elevation, gas type, riding style, etc). He machined it to my specs and it was at my door 2 days later.

Just installed it today and did a good ride. Seriously impressed. It is black anodized and looks great on the bike. Bike starts easier, sounds better, no more spooge. Most impressive is it pulls way harder in the low/mid range when under load but is still smooth and manageable. I can run a gear lower in many places and just roll on power to loft the front or pull into the powerband where-as before I would have had to use the clutch a bit. It feels like it is impossible to stall now no matter how low you let it chug. Also after riding it as hard as I can it has not gotten hot or pinged at all. Just thought I'd share that I was pleasantly surprised by the difference it made, worth the money.

https://www.2strokeheads.com/index.p...formance-heads