Thread: Full auto
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 08:49 PM

If it was something like the core exp that you could do for a couple hundy over the cost of the stock setup I think it would be a smart business move with either of the lines.

Most people would take the bump for a 700 dollar value if it only cost them 200 ish dollars...which by the time you don't pay for the stock basket etc. may be pretty close. I think you would get a TON of pumpkin riders that way.

I personally don't like them but would take the bump for a couple hundys and feel real good about it. I know all the rhetoric that goes with this conversation and I feel like I am pretty damn good with a clutch, but I think the REAL reason a lot more haven't tried one or KEPT one is the cost.

It would be a way to differentiate between a LOT of the Euro brands offering similar setups. I think it would be a shrewd move. I am sure you would also be getting quite the deal since you would essentially giving Rekluse or revloc or insert company name developing such a thing...A LOT of business.

Ballsy but I think it would pay off huge especially on small number brands such as GG or Sherco.

JMTC