Thread: My Introduction
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 06:02 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Default My Introduction

Hello all. I've been creeping the forums for awhile now and figured I'd finally post up. I started by digging for info on gasgas's, which in turn sold me on them and I was lucky to pick one up. I'm in Missouri and picked up a new leftover 2012 ec300r from Motorcycles and More Inc. in Marthasville where they made the experience very enjoyable. Now on to the bike, I really dig it. I am coming from a wr250r and a kdx200, and the power and finesse is amazing in comparison. Only 2 hard rides on it with some gnarly hill climbs and some tighter snow covered single track and its done very well, no major issues yet. Only thing that has came up is you all aren't blowing smoke about the kickstart levers because mine just broke on the last ride and a broken kickstand bolt. We've had colder than normal temps here and I'm giving her some slack since I took her out. Other than that I've just been riding. Here is a video clip from last weekend at a snowy Briggs Training Facility, it's a sony action cam and sticks way out so you get a lot of handlebar when it gets steep.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp1D7HFuzIc