View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 03:10 PM

It was a great course, just a ton of rock, sharp inbeded rock, loose big rock, loose small rock...did I mention it was rocky

The course was approx 25 miles, I got in two fun filled laps...really though it was really a fast course with really nice flowing single track....through the forrest. Under the trees it was really nice, out in the open it was really dry and dusty. There was a few miles of hard packed dirt road that was super slippery with loose marbles, pretty much WFO on the road sections.

The single track sections had a nice flow. Some areas of the single track were carved out of the mountain side, which had some pretty steep drop off area. I witnessed a few riders helping drag bikes back up the side.

I had never seen SO many flat tires after a race....even TubLiss systems flat! It really did not matter if it was a front or rear tire...

What really make it tought was the high speeds, rocks, dust, and if you make a mistake, off the trail you went and down the hill side!

I added a few pictures from the event: http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/album.php?albumid=87 nothing great, just my dirty mug, torn to crap rear tire and one of the bike....
AMA D36
375X
OTHG
375S

***Thanks for the support : Twin Air /O'Neil Racing / Race 100% / Matrix Concepts / ODI / Mika Metals

Last edited by Rick; 04-18-2013 at 03:34 PM. Reason: add link