View Single Post
Old 05-19-2020, 12:48 AM

I have the same quad and live here in the States. Parts are non existent. The 48" A-arms are no longer available. You can have them cut to size and rewelded but make sure they can weld chromoly. The one I have had it done and I tell you this, the welds hold up 15 ft jumps over table tops in ATV race track. You're best bet is to buy another one for spare parts. But that will be hard to do with I've only ever seen 1 or 2 other quads for sale. I posted here a while back. Good thing about this quad is the motor is the same one as the EC dirt bike. So you can keep the motor running. I believe the motor the same tili 2011? You will need to find some other plastic of something else for it. Or you could run no plastic. Show of the chromoly detachable subframe. Also you will need a new sprocket at some point I hit up a local riders store and asked about getting a sprocket made and I got 1 cost $70 to get it PRI makes them. They quit making quads in 2013 and barely got in to the States due to the name GasGas ppl had no idea they ripped so hard. You can download the manual for it at GasGas.com they have it free.