View Single Post
Old 06-16-2019, 02:37 PM

Default Ride It

I rode it at West Point Tennessee yesterday. Before I hit the trail, I ripped it up the road and did a plug chop. Good mocha color on the plug so I hit the trail. The power is nice and smooth but if you need to one finger clutch it, she will rip and snarl like an open bike. The guys at Pro Circuit really did a great job on the bore, port and head work.

Drew Smith at Works Enduro Rider set up the suspension. The rear fullfloater suspension is really incredible, it just sucks up ruts, rocks and roots. It is a strange feeling, the rear end has great traction but it doesn?t deflect or transfer any chop to the frame at all. You have good feel without feeling any trail hack at all, it absolutely will not kick out on you. The forks are very good too, Drew installed new heavier springs and Race Tech Emulators.

I am amazed that a 35 year old bike is this fast and handles this well. I am still adjusting to her but so far she is one sweet ride. I will try to post the GoPro video in the next few days.

"If you stop eating donuts you will live 3 years longer. It's just 3 more years that you want a donut."
―Comedian Lewis Black

"I think best when I have a wrench in my hands." Soichiro Honda

"Dreams are messages from the deep."
-Unknown Sardaukar