Thread: NE OK riding
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lankydoug View Post
I live in NE OK and I'm looking for the best riding places within a two hour drive, three hour drive would be alright on occasion. I have been looking at the Ozark National Forest in AR on line and on maps and could probably make it to Mena AR or Chester AR and give those trails a go. I tried the Grand Lake dam area and found it to be great for trials, quads or crawler trucks but not so much for enduro bikes. If I go to Arkansas, SW Missouri or SE Kansas do I need a state sticker or pass for my motorcycle?

Is there a place on this website that can hook me up with riding clubs or at least info about trail heads, parking, fees, or top rated spots in this general area. I'm just getting back into riding and I'm not socially connected to any crowds of motorheads like me yet.

Please reply with your favorite riding place in this area and the fees or permits required to ride there as well as any info about riding clubs.

I may enter a scramble or two once I start getting my riding skills and timing back to a reasonable level.
Hey Doug no stickers needed in AR or MO that I know of, check Tulsa Trailriders and OCCRA for other OK info
2006 GasGas EC250-Sold to a good home
2006 GasGas TXT 280 Pro