View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014, 12:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakobi View Post
Hahah! Looks good compared to their normal orange machines, or even those strange looking yellow and white ones. From the cockpit they just don't feel the same to ride, although the more seat time I get on them, the more I realise they're not as bad as I remembered at first.. Maybe they're improving?

In saying that, I've spent my fair share of time oogling the 2015 EC's in at the local dealers. They look sweet and the build quality is much improved.

I'm thinking though, I'll probably jump ship when the time for another bike comes, and head for something like a YZ250F as the weapon, and use one of the gassers as the road registered trail bike.
I rode a friends 2012 Husaberg/KTM, it really felt the same as riding my 2012 gasser. Just a different front fender to stare at. The power delivery felt different, but it was a 250, which I havent been on in a looong time.

Now I need a friend with a Beta so I can try it! The yz would be a good option for those that do a lot of high water crossing seeing as the air filter is up high in front of the seat.

Last edited by desertgasser300; 09-11-2014 at 05:41 PM.