View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by webmaster View Post
Btw I am deleting more serious posts from others and you and moto7 are collateral damage.

I am being very strict because I have dealt with an ugly distributor change in '02 where it got out of control.

If you can't deal with rule #1 and my interpretation of it. No big deal to me. Just let me know that you no longer want to abide by the user agreement. I will then delete your account.

It is up to you.

Jeff

I have been reading all of this and think its a little unfortunate. Not to take sides but I agree with Jeff. Let's just all relax on the comments of everyone that's fired up and see where Fred and gasgas and mark all take us. I think it will be in a bright direction and we should give him our support as well as gasgas to move forward. Theres two sides to every story so good on ya Jeff lets keep the forum on the go about passionate gasgas enthusiasts that want to share with each other and help each other out. I remember a few years back when our membership was growing because people respected this forum for the comradery and friendship as apposed to the other forums out there. We have to reel that back in because that's what separates us is our passion for our brand and trying to help out one another. I'm pumped for you Fred and always stand with mark even though I'm the Canadian in the batch you've always helped me out and spent the time to answer my questions. Can't wait for what's to come, go gasgas lol!!