View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 09:40 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Fred, you are high on my plan list.
My desire is to drive to TN, race, drive to your house and leave my crap there. Hitch a ride to the airport for round trip travel to mi casa and back for a trip to MO to race, then head home. This of course is per our previous conversations. I'd have to spend Monday cleaning my bike, changing tires, air filter, and oil. Basically get it ready for the MO qualifier, since I won't have any other time. Hoping I could catch a Monday evening flight.

My dilemma: My truck with stuff in it gets 10mpg. Probably better, but I'm going to be making time, not driving for fuel economy. Round trip at 10mpg, assuming $3.00 per gallon equals $1800 in gas. It frankly will completely blow up my budget if I do that, so I'd like to find at least two others to do this with me. Only one has shown interest, and he just wants me to haul his bike and pay me a flat fee. I can't charge him half, and I don't want to drive all that way by myself. Certainly there are some other privateers out there on a budget like me. I just need to find them.
OMRA #21AA
What will I be riding next? Christini GG 300?
'15 KTM 300 XC-W
'08 EC 250 (Gone to new happy owner)
Gran Prix Cycle
LTR Suspension
RB-Designs