View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 11:36 AM
Banned

Guys,
Do me a favor, please, and start from the beginning of this thread. Read it all again and pretend you are me. Some like black rims, some hate black rims. Some want the factory to include a skid plate, some want to supply their own. Some want brake light switches, some want them eliminated.
Some guys weigh a buck 40 and some 240. Yall are going to make me go get a 6 pack early today! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The only thing that bugs me in these comments is when you assume I don't know the basics. Last year I raced 22 weekends. This year about 15 weekends. In 2011 I plan to race about 20 times again. My son raced almost every one of these races too so I maintain two bikes. The things that bother you guys, like needing every tool in your tool box to work on the bike, bother me, too. I'm not like my previous bosses at Kawasaki. I often said (usually after being at the bar for an hour or two at a sales meeting) that if Kawasaki sales management had to start a KX250 and ride it around the building to keep their jobs, they might as well go ahead and type up their resignation. None of them rode!
I appreciate all of the comments. I have made a ton of notes from the things you guys have posted. Keep the comments coming but try to remember two things:
1. We can't make everybody happy.
2. We know that working on the bikes should be easier.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!
Clay