Thread: GGG Oregon!
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 10:16 AM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Hey Mike, Unfortunately Its looking like I will only be able to show up on Saturday now. Probably staying in a motel Friday night. Not sure yet, I will let you know ASAP.
Most my good riding friends are enduro riders so they will be at Shelton. Chances are I will probably be alone. I may bring the wife but she won't be riding, she's got her own agenda for down there if she comes along. She says your area is a hot bed for letter boxing.

I will ride anywhere technical or open, hard or easy. Just looking to go somewhere new and meet some members of this forum.

Also, I don't need to do some riders training written test or something for your state do I ? I heard something about a Oregon required test from some people that were going to china hat.

Roscoe

P.S. I really wanted to check out the Alpine trail. So if in the future after the snow melts and we can find time to get together, that would be fun.
Roscoe

Huge thanks: GAS GAS OFFROAD US, Skagit Powersports, Cycle Gear, LTRacing, Scorpion Racing, users of GasGasrider.org, and CFMC!