View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakobi View Post
Thats a good outcome. Even better that you got to ride again today! Having a dealer who stands beside you is what you want. I've had a good run with Deano at bits for bikes. No issues warranting the few small things I had. Paid to have my first couple services done by the book to keep the warranty, and since then he's been helpful even with advice regarding how to do things myself.

Liquid Performance is the stuff I've been using.
Mate, I just want to point out that I have absolutely NO problem with Deano, nor do I connect him with the dramas I've has in even the remotest way.

Also he was MUCH nicer to deal with than your average nth qld business (just finished 10 years in Mackay, the absolute HOME of shithouse customer service).

The honest truth is ALL these FKN euro bikes are fiddly...ask any Kato owner.

I did have a good hard bitch in the start (but fair play I was upset with a new bike doing the things it did) but I must say my two mates I ride with have tried my bike and love it, and having ridden their kato/husky I prefer mine.

I do still think that Japanese sort their shit better before they market it, but euro stuff does seem to be the next level in performance (and maintenance)