View Single Post
Old 04-05-2007, 03:41 PM

Default TM Racing Motorcycles

Hello, I just want to take a minuite and let you all know that I am a Rep for Motoxerotica the direct US importer of TM Racing Motorcycles, Here is a brief description of the equipment on these machines.

For those of you who don't know, this is a Straight out of the crate race bike, from Italy, This is a Hand built Racing Machine.... this Company has been in business in Europe as of 07 for 30 years...This is as close to a factory ride as u can get, the same bikes that TM races in Europe is the same bike that you can purchase. If you have any questions about these bikes feel free to email me, I am the Rep for AZ, and several other states. My name is Terry Scott tmracingterry@gmail.com or call 520-868-6761 I will be happy to email a brochure, and Articles I have on these amazing machines. To anyone that would like one.

Here is a list of Components again Right out of the crate, not Aftermarket

Reikon Bars, CNC Machined Triple Clamp, Excel Anodized Blue Wheels Billet Aluminum Hubs, Ohlins Front and Rear (Option) Paoli or Marzocchi Stock, Nissin / Brembo Disc Brakes, HGS Pipe on the 2T and Giannelli, Arrow Exhaust on the 4T. Titanium Valves, On the SuperMotards They have Slipper Clutch Already...They make Motocross Enduro and SuperMotard Models, and they all come with these parts as stock.

The US Importer is in Marietta Georgia, and has parts in stock for the TM bikes all the way back to 1995, and if you need something overnighted to you, we can do that as well. I sincerely thank you for your time Terry Scott 520-868-6761