View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007, 04:17 PM

Default TM Racing

The TM 144, that article in motocrossdigital has that 144 Enduro. built by a TM Dealer in the UK, and Jake Stapelton was the test rider,,

TM as of this date does not have a TM 144 Enduro...will they make one? only time will tell...we do have the TM 144's MX that 2 of them will be here early next week...those however are already sold...and the 4 more that are comming in on the container will also go very fast.....

Motoxerotica is the US Importer/ Distribuitor of TM Racing and has been since October of 06...we are moving forward and are very strong in our passion of what we are doing.....We are almost all done with getting GE financing for our dealers as well as customers....

We have just ordered 23 more bikes...to be comming in on the next container....which again will be about 30+ days...As far as parts are concerned....We have every part in stock for every model of TM from 1995 till 2007...and you can have the parts overnighted if you want to pay overnight fees.....just letting you know what is available

We have some pro guys racing the TM one of the guys is David Hill out of Dover OH on a TM 300 MX and the other guy just left Team Kawasaki and will be riding a TM 250F...at this time i cannot mention his name...

If anyone is interested in any more information regarding TM's I have 13-15 06 and 07 Articles that I would be happy to email or if you are interested in a Brochure...I have those readialy available in a email as well

terryscott309@msn.com

Let me know...

Last edited by tds2277; 07-16-2007 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Spelling